Call for Papers: PostgreSQL at FLOSS UK, March 2012, Edinburgh

From
"Mike Fowler"
Date:
The annual FLOSS UK (formerly UKUUG) spring conference will be held in
Edinburgh from the 20th to the 22nd March 2012. As part of this
conference we aim to have a track of dedicated PostgreSQL talks. We are
looking for a range of PostgreSQL talks including, but not limited to,
topics such as:

* Administration
* Case studies
* Data warehousing
* Migration from other platforms
* Migration from single node to multi node configurations
* Performance
* Replication/HA

The deadline for proposals is the 18th November 2011 and selected
speakers will be notified by the 25th November 2011. Proposals should be
submitted to postgresql2012@flossuk.org.

Further information about the conference, including accommodation, can
be found at http://www.flossuk.org/Events/Spring2012.

We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in Edinburgh in March
2012!

--
Mike Fowler
Registered Linux user: 379787