Berlin PostgreSQL User Group

From
Oleksii Kliukin
Date:
Hi,

Could you, please add the Berlin PUG (http://www.meetup.com/PostgreSQL-Meetup-Berlin) to the list of PUGS on the
website?

We have at the moment more than 300 (in fact almost 350 participants) and 4 successful meetups over the past year.

Thank you!

--
Oleksii

Re: Berlin PostgreSQL User Group

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On 05/03/2016 12:16 PM, Oleksii Kliukin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you, please add the Berlin PUG (http://www.meetup.com/PostgreSQL-Meetup-Berlin) to the list of PUGS on the
website?

>We have at the moment more than 300 (in fact almost 350 participants)
and 4 successful meetups over the past year.

Nice!

I have copied Jonathan directly. I believe he can get you set up on the
website!

Sincerely,

JD

                         +1-503-667-4564

Re: Berlin PostgreSQL User Group

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Date:
> On May 3, 2016, at 3:57 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>
> On 05/03/2016 12:16 PM, Oleksii Kliukin wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Could you, please add the Berlin PUG (http://www.meetup.com/PostgreSQL-Meetup-Berlin) to the list of PUGS on the
website?

>> We have at the moment more than 300 (in fact almost 350 participants)
> and 4 successful meetups over the past year.
>
> Nice!
>
> I have copied Jonathan directly. I believe he can get you set up on the website!

All set!

Jonathan

Date:
> On 03 May 2016, at 22:02, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
>

>> On May 3, 2016, at 3:57 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 05/03/2016 12:16 PM, Oleksii Kliukin wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Could you, please add the Berlin PUG (http://www.meetup.com/PostgreSQL-Meetup-Berlin) to the list of PUGS on the
website?

>>> We have at the moment more than 300 (in fact almost 350 participants)
>> and 4 successful meetups over the past year.
>>
>> Nice!
>>
>> I have copied Jonathan directly. I believe he can get you set up on the website!
>
> All set!
>
> Jonathan

Perfect, thank you very much!

--