Some pictures from the 1st meetup of Islamabad PUG

From
Umair Shahid
Date:
A very successful 1st meetup of the Islamabad PostgreSQL User Group. 31 attendees in total. Pics from the event: http://www.meetup.com/Islamabad-PostgreSQL-User-Group/photos/26875649/

- Umair

Re: Some pictures from the 1st meetup of Islamabad PUG

From
Josh berkus
Date:
On 04/08/2016 11:23 AM, Umair Shahid wrote:
> A very successful 1st meetup of the Islamabad PostgreSQL User Group. 31
> attendees in total. Pics from the event:
> http://www.meetup.com/Islamabad-PostgreSQL-User-Group/photos/26875649/
>
> - Umair

Congrats!

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)

Re: Some pictures from the 1st meetup of Islamabad PUG

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On 04/08/2016 11:23 AM, Umair Shahid wrote:
> A very successful 1st meetup of the Islamabad PostgreSQL User Group. 31
> attendees in total. Pics from the event:
> http://www.meetup.com/Islamabad-PostgreSQL-User-Group/photos/26875649/

Awesome! Glad to see you making headway.

Sincerely,

JD

> - Umair

                         +1-503-667-4564

Re: Some pictures from the 1st meetup of Islamabad PUG

From
Sameer Kumar