USA open source conferences looking for Postgres talks

Date:
I believe the following upcoming USA conferences are looking for
Postgres talk submissions:

        Texas Linux Fest, Texas, August
        https://2015.texaslinuxfest.org/

        All Things Open, North Carolina, October
        http://allthingsopen.org/

        Fossetcon, Florida, November
        http://fossetcon.org/

The deadline for the second one has passed, but the submission form is
still active so they might still be looking for submissions.

Please submit talks if you are interested in presenting at these
conferences.

  + Everyone has their own god. +

Re: USA open source conferences looking for Postgres talks

From
Joshua Kramer

Don't forget Ohio LinuxFest!  Their deadline for submissions is July 17.

https://ohiolinux.org/CFP

--( Sent via Android )--

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

Date:
On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 07:31:08AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I believe the following upcoming USA conferences are looking for
> Postgres talk submissions:
>
>         Texas Linux Fest, Texas, August
>         https://2015.texaslinuxfest.org/
>
>         All Things Open, North Carolina, October
>         http://allthingsopen.org/
>
>         Fossetcon, Florida, November
>         http://fossetcon.org/
>
> The deadline for the second one has passed, but the submission form is
> still active so they might still be looking for submissions.

I can confirm the second one is still looking for submissions.

  + Everyone has their own god. +