banner

From
"Gilberto Castillo"

All,

Make a banner with all the logos of local communities.

What do you think of it?

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>

Re: banner

From
Charles Clavadetscher
Date:
Hello all

Sounds good, but could become a bit large, couldn't it? I am wondering if there is some graphical symbol to represent universality, apart from an obvious globe.

Regards
Charles
SwissPUG

-----------------------------------
Charles Clavadetscher
Motorenstrasse 18
CH - 8005 Zürich

Tel: +41-79-345 18 88
-------------------------------------

Make a banner with all the logos of local communities.

What do you think of it?

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>

Re: banner

From
"Gilberto Castillo"

> Hello all
>
> Sounds good, but could become a bit large, couldn't it? I am wondering if
> there is some graphical symbol to represent universality, apart from an
> obvious globe.

We could fill an elephant with all logos, small size.

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>

Re: banner

From
Gavin Flower
Date:
On 24/03/15 07:35, Gilberto Castillo wrote:

>> Hello all
>>
>> Sounds good, but could become a bit large, couldn't it? I am wondering if
>> there is some graphical symbol to represent universality, apart from an
>> obvious globe.
> We could fill an elephant with all logos, small size.
>

> Saludos,
> Gilberto Castillo
> La Habana, Cuba
>

> ---
> This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
> Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>

Is that a pygmy elephant, the tall desert one, or ...   :-)

Cheers,
Gavin

Re: banner

From
"Gilberto Castillo"

> Is that a pygmy elephant, the tall desert one, or ...   :-)

With the logos build the elephant, that's my idea;-)))

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>

Re: banner

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 03/23/2015 12:11 PM, Gilberto Castillo wrote:

>> Is that a pygmy elephant, the tall desert one, or ...   :-)
>>

> With the logos build the elephant, that's my idea;-)))

Now, that is a great idea.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: banner

From
gabrielle

On Mar 23, 2015 11:15 AM, "Adrian Klaver" <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:

> On 03/23/2015 12:11 PM, Gilberto Castillo wrote:
>>

>>> Is that a pygmy elephant, the tall desert one, or ...   :-)
>>>

>> With the logos build the elephant, that's my idea;-)))
>

> Now, that is a great idea.

+1!

gabrielle

Re: banner

From
Dimitar Ianakiev
Date:
+1 for the idea. As I am one of the founders of the Bulgarian PUG I can print some merchandise with the new logo.