HOWTO add an existing PUG?

From
Stéphane Kanschine
Date:
Hi,

For 4 months, we meet in Lyon, France with 10+ people each time around
PostgreSQL. Ronan Dunklau (Dalibo), Dimitri Fontaine (2ndQuadrant) and
Vincent Picavet (Oslandia) already came to make a presentation and
next meeting will take place in 1 month and half (WIP).

Dimitri told me that we should be listed on the following page
http://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/

So, how can we do this ? :-)

I organize these meeting via meetup.com for now :
http://www.meetup.com/PostgreSQL-User-Group-Lyon/

Best regards,
Stéphane KANSCHINE

Re: HOWTO add an existing PUG?

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Date:
Hi Stéphane,

> Hi,
>
> For 4 months, we meet in Lyon, France with 10+ people each time around
> PostgreSQL. Ronan Dunklau (Dalibo), Dimitri Fontaine (2ndQuadrant) and
> Vincent Picavet (Oslandia) already came to make a presentation and
> next meeting will take place in 1 month and half (WIP).
>
> Dimitri told me that we should be listed on the following page
> http://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/
>
> So, how can we do this ? :-)
>
> I organize these meeting via meetup.com for now :
> http://www.meetup.com/PostgreSQL-User-Group-Lyon/

Congrats!  I have added the Lyon meetup group to the list.

Best,

Jonathan

Re: HOWTO add an existing PUG?

From
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Date:
On Mar 9, 2015, at 7:09 AM, Stéphane Kanschine <car_ml@hexecho.net> wrote:

> Hi Jonathan and other advocacies,
>
> Le jeu. 29 janv., vers 10:41, Jonathan S. Katz exprimait :
>>
>>> Dimitri told me that we should be listed on the following page
>>> http://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/
>>>
>>> So, how can we do this ? :-)
>>>
>>> I organize these meeting via meetup.com for now :
>>> http://www.meetup.com/PostgreSQL-User-Group-Lyon/
>>
>> Congrats!  I have added the Lyon meetup group to the list.
>
> Thank you Jonathan for your quick answer, but i still don't see the
> PLUG¹ on this page. Do you need to refresh the static content or
> anything else ?

I forgot to hit "Approved" on it - done.

Jonathan