Anyone in Leeds (UK)?

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi,

Anyone on this list living in Leeds, and/or Manchester? It seems I will
be around here for a while, and I'd like to meet with PostgreSQL people
(even use this chance to start a PUG, if there is not a one)

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: Anyone in Leeds (UK)?

From
Simon Riggs
Date:
On 6 January 2015 at 07:47, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> Anyone on this list living in Leeds, and/or Manchester? It seems I will
> be around here for a while, and I'd like to meet with PostgreSQL people
> (even use this chance to start a PUG, if there is not a one)

Hi Devrim,

There's a meeting in London in a couple of weeks.

http://www.meetup.com/London-PostgreSQL-Meetup-Group/

It's not too far.

Re: Anyone in Leeds (UK)?

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi Simon,

On Tue, 2015-01-06 at 19:44 +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:

> There's a meeting in London in a couple of weeks.
>
> http://www.meetup.com/London-PostgreSQL-Meetup-Group/
>
> It's not too far.

Awesome, but *I think* it's going to take ~3 hours to get there via
train :( Too bad that I'll miss that one. Hopefully next time I can
setup my schedule to catch next meeting.

There are some users in here, I'll try to meet them.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ