PG 9.4 Artwork Donation

From
AWeber - Bob Lunney
Date:
To celebrate the imminent release of PostgreSQL 9.4 AWeber created artwork to highlight the new major JSONB features.

It was created by Sam Provenza, and is donated to PGDG under the Creative Commons Share Alike license.  The elephant device is, of course, copyrighted by the PostgreSQL Global Development Group.

Chris Hoover and I have free stickers to distribute at Postgres Open 2014.  (You should have signed up!)  Hit us up for yours.

Go forth and have fun with it!

Regards,

Bob Lunney
Senior Database Engineer

AWeber Communications
1100 Manor Drive
Chalfont, PA 18914

Email Marketing Delivered

Re: PG 9.4 Artwork Donation

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Bob,

Thanks so much!  This is great.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: PG 9.4 Artwork Donation

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 09/18/2014 10:00 AM, Bob Lunney wrote:
> Josh,
>
> My pleasure.  We also have a tee shirt we're donating for the auction at
> the end of the conference.
>
> Are you at the PostgreSQL Open 2014 conference?  If so, pick up a
> sticker.  If not shoot me your snail address and I'll mail you a few.

No, I'm not there ... I went to FOSS4G instead.

Address coming.

I will also be putting small, medium, and large JPGs on
media.postgresql.org, if that's OK?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.