SQL Server Migration?

From
Josh Berkus
All:

Have there been any successful, public migrations from MS SQL Server
which I can point to?

Got a request over press@ for references.  Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: SQL Server Migration?

From
"Gilberto Castillo"

> All:
>
> Have there been any successful, public migrations from MS SQL Server
> which I can point to?

In my view very little is written about it, in Cuba I reference migration
of Fleet Management System Land Transport Management, Management Banking
and smaller DB in my company whose processes I have participated.

Regards,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>

Re: SQL Server Migration?

From
Sameer Kumar