Versions for Linux dists

From
Kaare Rasmussen
Date:
The examples for Redhat, Ubuntu, Debian at
http://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/ all show 9.2 as the (latest)
example.

Re: Versions for Linux dists

From
Kaare Rasmussen
Date:
On 2013-11-06 19:17, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> On 10/24/2013 07:44 AM, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
>> The examples for Redhat, Ubuntu, Debian at
>> http://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/ all show 9.2 as the (latest)
>> example.
> updated to 9.3 in the repo - thanks for the headsup!
>

> Stefan

NP. Perhaps there could be a note about this somewhere in the release
checklist?

Re: Versions for Linux dists

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 11/07/2013 12:51 AM, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> On 2013-11-06 19:17, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
>> On 10/24/2013 07:44 AM, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
>>> The examples for Redhat, Ubuntu, Debian at
>>> http://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/ all show 9.2 as the (latest)
>>> example.
>> updated to 9.3 in the repo - thanks for the headsup!
>>

>> Stefan
>
> NP. Perhaps there could be a note about this somewhere in the release
> checklist?

How about some of the text which was cut from this exchange?  No idea
what you're talking about here.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Versions for Linux dists

From
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Date:

Date:
On 11/07/2013 09:51 AM, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> On 2013-11-06 19:17, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
>> On 10/24/2013 07:44 AM, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
>>> The examples for Redhat, Ubuntu, Debian at
>>> http://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/ all show 9.2 as the (latest)
>>> example.
>> updated to 9.3 in the repo - thanks for the headsup!
>>

>> Stefan
>
> NP. Perhaps there could be a note about this somewhere in the release
> checklist?

yeah maybe - but not sure we will always have all packages (and the
related packages names) available at release time.

Stefan

Re: Versions for Linux dists

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Josh Berkus wrote:

> How about some of the text which was cut from this exchange?  No idea
> what you're talking about here.

There was none, which I can tell because I just approved the stalled
messages from Stefan from the moderation queue.  It seems three
moderators for pgsql-advocacy are not enough.

Re: Versions for Linux dists

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 11/07/2013 10:18 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
>
>> How about some of the text which was cut from this exchange?  No idea
>> what you're talking about here.
>
> There was none, which I can tell because I just approved the stalled
> messages from Stefan from the moderation queue.  It seems three
> moderators for pgsql-advocacy are not enough.

Huh, what?

Gah.  Looks like my configuration for the Android mailing list moderator
tool has been broken for a while ... but in a way that it reports
"nothing to moderate".  Fixing ...

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Versions for Linux dists

Date:
On Thu, Nov  7, 2013 at 11:10:45AM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 11/07/2013 10:18 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Josh Berkus wrote:
> >
> >> How about some of the text which was cut from this exchange?  No idea
> >> what you're talking about here.
> >
> > There was none, which I can tell because I just approved the stalled
> > messages from Stefan from the moderation queue.  It seems three
> > moderators for pgsql-advocacy are not enough.
>
> Huh, what?
>
> Gah.  Looks like my configuration for the Android mailing list moderator
> tool has been broken for a while ... but in a way that it reports
> "nothing to moderate".  Fixing ...

Since when is advocacy moderated?

  + Everyone has their own god. +

Re: Versions for Linux dists

Date:
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 08:51:37PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Thu, Nov  7, 2013 at 11:10:45AM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:

> > > There was none, which I can tell because I just approved the stalled
> > > messages from Stefan from the moderation queue.  It seems three
> > > moderators for pgsql-advocacy are not enough.
> >
> > Huh, what?
> >
> > Gah.  Looks like my configuration for the Android mailing list moderator
> > tool has been broken for a while ... but in a way that it reports
> > "nothing to moderate".  Fixing ...
>
> Since when is advocacy moderated?

Oh, unsubscribed folks are moderated, I am guessing.

  + Everyone has their own god. +