List of regional contacts -- verify

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
RCs, Advocacy geeks:

Attached please find the list of regional contacts for this release.  If
your name does not appear on the list, it is because for some reason I
did not get verification from you that you were available this time.

If you want to be updated, please notify me in the next 2 days!  Thanks.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Attachment

Re: List of regional contacts -- verify

From
Santiago Zarate
Date:
Its Ok here!

Attached please find the list of regional contacts for this release.  If
your name does not appear on the list, it is because for some reason I
did not get verification from you that you were available this time.

If you want to be updated, please notify me in the next 2 days!  Thanks.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Santiago Zarate
  Mobile: +(507) 64271684
  Office:  + (507) 8312500 x7932
  Skype: sz-smt

"The best way to get a teenager to read a book is to ban it. When someone who is a daunting authority figure says, 'Give us your book', I think these students [thought], 'There must be something powerful in these words'. " - Erin Gruwell

Re: List of regional contacts -- verify

From
PostgreSQL RC Argentina
Date:
Hi Josh,

It is missing Argentina (no changes since last release):

Argentina
Mariano Reingart
ar@postgresql.org
Phone: +54 (011) 4450-0716
http://www.postgresql.org.ar

Sorry if I missed the notification,

Best Regards,

Mariano Reingart
http://www.sistemasagiles.com.ar
http://reingart.blogspot.com

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Santiago Zarate <santiago@zarate.net.ve> wrote:
> Its Ok here!
>

> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 5:55 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>>
>> RCs, Advocacy geeks:
>>
>> Attached please find the list of regional contacts for this release.  If
>> your name does not appear on the list, it is because for some reason I
>> did not get verification from you that you were available this time.
>>
>> If you want to be updated, please notify me in the next 2 days!  Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> Josh Berkus
>> PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
>> http://pgexperts.com
>>

>> --

> Santiago Zarate
>   Mobile: +(507) 64271684
>   Office:  + (507) 8312500 x7932
>   Skype: sz-smt
>   http://twitter.com/foursixnine
>   http://ve.linkedin.com/in/santiagozarate
>   santiago@zarate.net.ve
>
> "The best way to get a teenager to read a book is to ban it. When someone
> who is a daunting authority figure says, 'Give us your book', I think these
> students [thought], 'There must be something powerful in these words'. " -
> Erin Gruwell

Re: List of regional contacts -- verify

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Josh Berkus wrote:

> Chile
> Álvaro Herrera
> alvherre@postgresql.org
> Phone: +56-9-74990919
> http://www.postgresql.org.es/

Phone number change: +56 9 73736518

Re: List of regional contacts -- verify

From
Raymond O'Donnell
Date:
On 05/09/2013 23:55, Josh Berkus wrote:
> RCs, Advocacy geeks:
>
> Attached please find the list of regional contacts for this release.
> If your name does not appear on the list, it is because for some
> reason I did not get verification from you that you were available
> this time.

Ireland missing:

Raymond O'Donnell
rod@iol.ie
Mobile phone: +353 87 2241365

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Date:
On 06/09/2013 19:46, Raymond O'Donnell wrote:
> On 05/09/2013 23:55, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> RCs, Advocacy geeks:
>>
>> Attached please find the list of regional contacts for this release.
>> If your name does not appear on the list, it is because for some
>> reason I did not get verification from you that you were available
>> this time.
>
> Ireland missing:
>
> Raymond O'Donnell
> rod@iol.ie
> Mobile phone: +353 87 2241365

Whoops, sorry - correct email address is ie@postgresql.org, so the above
should be:

Raymond O'Donnell
ie@postgresql.org
Mobile phone: +353 87 2241365

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Re: List of regional contacts -- verify

From
Chris Travers
Date:
Got it.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers

Attached please find the list of regional contacts for this release.  If
your name does not appear on the list, it is because for some reason I
did not get verification from you that you were available this time.

If you want to be updated, please notify me in the next 2 days!  Thanks.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers

Re: List of regional contacts -- verify

From
Yourfriend

OK, waiting for release...

Best Regards,

Daojing.Zhou from P.R.C

Attached please find the list of regional contacts for this release.  If
your name does not appear on the list, it is because for some reason I
did not get verification from you that you were available this time.

If you want to be updated, please notify me in the next 2 days!  Thanks.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers

Re: List of regional contacts -- verify

From
Simon Riggs
Date:
On 5 September 2013 23:55, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> RCs, Advocacy geeks:
>
> Attached please find the list of regional contacts for this release.  If
> your name does not appear on the list, it is because for some reason I
> did not get verification from you that you were available this time.
>
> If you want to be updated, please notify me in the next 2 days!  Thanks.

Please add me back onto the list as UK Press Contact.

Thanks