T-shirts gone

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

As of PyCon, I've used up our entire backlog of basic blue Postgres
shirts.  Per previous discussion on this list, we are not going to try
to maintain an inventory of these, but use on-demand shirts from Zazzle
and other places instead.

Just thought people should know in case you needed shirts for an event.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: T-shirts gone

From
"Gilberto Castillo"

> Folks,
>
> As of PyCon, I've used up our entire backlog of basic blue Postgres
> shirts.  Per previous discussion on this list, we are not going to try
> to maintain an inventory of these, but use on-demand shirts from Zazzle
> and other places instead.
>
> Just thought people should know in case you needed shirts for an event.

Just remember, the need to seek an alternative shipping to Cuba.

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>