Open Database Camp in Cambridge, MA, USA is looking for speakers

Date:
Open Database Camp in Cambridge, MA, USA is looking for Postgres speakers:

    http://opensqlcamp.org/index.php?title=Events/NELF2013/

The un-conference is March 16-17.  You can submit talk ideas here:

    http://opensqlcamp.org/index.php?title=Events/NELF2013/Sessions

Re: Open Database Camp in Cambridge, MA, USA is looking for speakers

From
Stephen Frost
Date:
> Open Database Camp in Cambridge, MA, USA is looking for Postgres speakers:
>     http://opensqlcamp.org/index.php?title=Events/NELF2013/
> The un-conference is March 16-17.  You can submit talk ideas here:
>     http://opensqlcamp.org/index.php?title=Events/NELF2013/Sessions

Awesome.  Unfortunately, I'm not local, so it's pretty unlikely that I
could make it, but if anyone can and is looking for help putting a talk
together, let me know and I'd be happy to help.

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Attachment

Re: Open Database Camp in Cambridge, MA, USA is looking for speakers

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 03/04/2013 04:18 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Open Database Camp in Cambridge, MA, USA is looking for Postgres speakers:
>
>     http://opensqlcamp.org/index.php?title=Events/NELF2013/
>
> The un-conference is March 16-17.  You can submit talk ideas here:
>
>     http://opensqlcamp.org/index.php?title=Events/NELF2013/Sessions

BTW, this is a really cool event.  I'm just sorry I can't make it to
Boston this year, due to PyCon.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.