pgFont 1.0.0 : a basic font for the Postgres community

From
damien clochard
Date:
Hi,

I'm releasing today the first version of a font dedicated to PostgreSQL.
This is a very simple font containing only one character : the
PostgreSQL logo.

This project won't change the face of the Postgres community, but it may
be helpful for web developpers creating a PosgreSQL related website. And
that's why I'm posting this to pgsql-advocacy.

Here's a demo :
http://daamien.github.com/pgfont/demo.html

I've been playing a lot with the Twitter Bootstrap lately. And I built
this font as an extension of the Font Awesome project. All in all, it is
a nice way to integrate the Postgres logo in a responsive design.

Any feedback is welcome. If other people are interested, I guess we
could go further and add some database related icons too.

More details here :
http://daamien.github.com/pgfont/

Re: pgFont 1.0.0 : a basic font for the Postgres community

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 03/01/2013 02:48 PM, damien clochard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm releasing today the first version of a font dedicated to PostgreSQL.
> This is a very simple font containing only one character : the
> PostgreSQL logo.

Fun!

I sense I will be abusing this font very soon.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.