Scaling PostgreSQL at Braintree: Four Years of Evolution

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Hey,

One of our customers wrote a great little blog on Scaling out PostgreSQL
here:

https://www.braintreepayments.com/braintrust/scaling-postgresql-at-braintree-four-years-of-evolution

It got picked up by hackernews etc. Some nice exposure for our little
database.

JD
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC
@cmdpromptinc - 509-416-6579

Re: Scaling PostgreSQL at Braintree: Four Years of Evolution

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 10/17/12 9:56 AM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Hey,
>
> One of our customers wrote a great little blog on Scaling out PostgreSQL
> here:

Wow, good work.

--
Josh Berkus