pgday in portland this year?

From
Robert Bernier
Date:
So, what's the status on this?

Robert Bernier

Re: pgday in portland this year?

From
Mark Wong
Date:
On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Robert Bernier <robert@pg-live.info> wrote:
> So, what's the status on this?

We opted not to do it this time around.  Too many competing events
with OSCON, turnout smaller than expected the last couple of times,
and fewer Postgres people planning on attending to name a few reasons.
 We're set with a booth and a BOF session though.

Regards,
Mark Wong

Re: pgday in portland this year?

From
Michael Alan Brewer
Date:
Still trying to figure out if I can bring a sousaphone on Delta (for
booth duty). ;)

---Michael Brewer
mbrewer@gmail.com

Re: pgday in portland this year?

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Excerpts from Michael Alan Brewer's message of vie jul 06 11:58:42 -0400 2012:
> Still trying to figure out if I can bring a sousaphone on Delta (for
> booth duty). ;)

OSCON is that loud, huh?

Re: pgday in portland this year?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 7/5/12 5:13 PM, Mark Wong wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Robert Bernier <robert@pg-live.info> wrote:
>> So, what's the status on this?
>
> We opted not to do it this time around.  Too many competing events
> with OSCON, turnout smaller than expected the last couple of times,
> and fewer Postgres people planning on attending to name a few reasons.
>  We're set with a booth and a BOF session though.

That reminds me: I never got a list of tshirts and sizes from you.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.