PostgreSQL table at SELF

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Michael, Jonathan,  Bruce:

So we will have a table at SELF on Saturday and Sunday.   I need each of
you to volunteer for a shift or two at the table.

Michael has literature for the table and I'll be bringing a banner and
laptop stickers.  Unfortunately I forgot to ship tshirts so I don't have
any of those available.

Jonathan, do you need a Postgres shirt?  Do you need a pass for the
conference?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: PostgreSQL table at SELF

From
nik9000@gmail.com
Date:
Hey!  I'll be there too. This'll be my first professional convention and I have no idea what I'm doing but  I'd be
happyto volunteer if it'd help.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 4, 2012, at 10:12 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> Michael, Jonathan,  Bruce:
>
> So we will have a table at SELF on Saturday and Sunday.   I need each of
> you to volunteer for a shift or two at the table.
>
> Michael has literature for the table and I'll be bringing a banner and
> laptop stickers.  Unfortunately I forgot to ship tshirts so I don't have
> any of those available.
>
> Jonathan, do you need a Postgres shirt?  Do you need a pass for the
> conference?
>
> --
> Josh Berkus
> PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
> http://pgexperts.com

Re: PostgreSQL table at SELF

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 6/4/12 7:52 PM, nik9000@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey!  I'll be there too. This'll be my first professional convention and I have no idea what I'm doing but  I'd be
happyto volunteer if it'd help.

Great!  What's your t-shirt size?  If I have a shirt for you, I'll bring
one.

Oh, and please choose a timeslot for the booth:

Saturday Morning
Saturday Afternoon
Sunday Morning
Sunday Afternoon

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: PostgreSQL table at SELF

Date:
On Tue, Jun 05, 2012 at 09:54:55AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 6/4/12 7:52 PM, nik9000@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hey!  I'll be there too. This'll be my first professional convention and I have no idea what I'm doing but  I'd be
happyto volunteer if it'd help.

> Great!  What's your t-shirt size?  If I have a shirt for you, I'll bring
> one.
>
> Oh, and please choose a timeslot for the booth:
>
> Saturday Morning
> Saturday Afternoon
> Sunday Morning
> Sunday Afternoon

Oh, we are not doing Friday?  I have my wife is coming with me so I am
unclear when I am free.

Re: PostgreSQL table at SELF

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 6/5/12 8:30 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 05, 2012 at 09:54:55AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> On 6/4/12 7:52 PM, nik9000@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Hey!  I'll be there too. This'll be my first professional convention and I have no idea what I'm doing but  I'd be
happyto volunteer if it'd help.

>> Great!  What's your t-shirt size?  If I have a shirt for you, I'll bring
>> one.
>>
>> Oh, and please choose a timeslot for the booth:
>>
>> Saturday Morning
>> Saturday Afternoon
>> Sunday Morning
>> Sunday Afternoon
>
> Oh, we are not doing Friday?  I have my wife is coming with me so I am
> unclear when I am free.

There are no booths on Friday.  There is a conference, though.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: PostgreSQL table at SELF

From
Nikolas Everett
Date:
I just realized my train leaves at noon on Sunday - I should be able to do either of the Saturday times though.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
On 6/5/12 8:30 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 05, 2012 at 09:54:55AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> On 6/4/12 7:52 PM, nik9000@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Hey!  I'll be there too. This'll be my first professional convention and I have no idea what I'm doing but  I'd be happy to volunteer if it'd help.
>>
>> Great!  What's your t-shirt size?  If I have a shirt for you, I'll bring
>> one.
>>
>> Oh, and please choose a timeslot for the booth:
>>
>> Saturday Morning
>> Saturday Afternoon
>> Sunday Morning
>> Sunday Afternoon
>
> Oh, we are not doing Friday?  I have my wife is coming with me so I am
> unclear when I am free.

There are no booths on Friday.  There is a conference, though.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Re: PostgreSQL table at SELF

From
Michael Alan Brewer
Date:
Hmm. Apparently, they *do* allow folks to run a table today (Friday),
if they want to staff it. I'm in training until 5ish, so I can't man
the table, but if folks want to, let me know, and I'll hop out to the
car to bring in the box o' material.

---Michael Brewer
mbrewer@gmail.com

Re: PostgreSQL table at SELF

From
Joshua Berkus
Date:
Michael,

I didn't have anyone set up to do it.  But if you could bring by the box o' stuff after you get out of training, we can
haveit at the booth for the morning and not need to set it up then.

> Hmm. Apparently, they *do* allow folks to run a table today (Friday),
> if they want to staff it. I'm in training until 5ish, so I can't man
> the table, but if folks want to, let me know, and I'll hop out to the
> car to bring in the box o' material.
>
> ---Michael Brewer
> mbrewer@gmail.com

Re: PostgreSQL table at SELF

From
Michael Alan Brewer
Date:
Certainly; is it okay to leave the stuff out overnight? (I don't know
for how long it will be open today.)

---Michael Brewer
mbrewer@gmail.com

Re: PostgreSQL table at SELF

From
Joshua Berkus
Date:
MIchael,

I don't see why it wouldn't be.  Just shove the boxes under the table.