1-day conference in Turkey

From
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Date:
Just for the archives -- we are organizing a single-day event at a
university in Turkey.

http://pgday.postgresql.org.tr/2011/program.php

is the schedule. We have PL/PgSQL, FreeBSD, EDB, GreenPlum, PostGIS,
Streaming Replication and PHP talks, and one more talk about PostgreSQL
at HA environments.

Ok, it is at April 30, 2011.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: 1-day conference in Turkey

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Devrim,

> Ok, it is at April 30, 2011.

You *would* give me too little notice to go ...

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Date:
On Mon, 2011-04-18 at 16:17 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

> > Ok, it is at April 30, 2011.
>
> You *would* give me too little notice to go ...

Next year. Looks like there is a great potential, and the customer that
I am *now* working at is willing to pay a lot for a better conference
(venue, etc), so we can invite people from the community.

/me also sponsored this event :)
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ