About to order shirts

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
We are about to order shirts, any sub-groups out there need some? If so
how many are you thinking?
--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor

Re: About to order shirts

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 10/4/10 4:53 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> We are about to order shirts, any sub-groups out there need some? If so
> how many are you thinking?

Europe says that they'll make a decision tommorrow.  They may want to do
their own shirts.

For my part, I'd like to have 50 shirts for LISA and subsequent events:

20 Men XL
13 Men L
4 Men XXL
3 Men M
5 Women M
5 Women L

... assuming that these fit more-or-less the same way that the last run
did (which were Hanes, I think).

Also, we're going to have a PGDay at SCALE in February.  Do we want
shirts for that?  I'd say another 50 shirts then.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: About to order shirts

From
Richard Broersma
Date:
On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Also, we're going to have a PGDay at SCALE in February.

Really?!  This is good to know, but I didn't hear anything about it
being confirmed.

Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

Re: About to order shirts

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 10/4/10 5:30 PM, Richard Broersma wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>> Also, we're going to have a PGDay at SCALE in February.
>
> Really?!  This is good to know, but I didn't hear anything about it
> being confirmed.

Oh?  I thought that Gareth was essentially confirming it.

... reads e-mail ...

Ooops, my mistake. Gareth did NOT confirm it.  I've pinged him to try to
get a decision.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: About to order shirts

From
Mark Wong
Date:
On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> For my part, I'd like to have 50 shirts for LISA and subsequent events:
>
> 20 Men XL
> 13 Men L
> 4 Men XXL
> 3 Men M
> 5 Women M
> 5 Women L
>
> ... assuming that these fit more-or-less the same way that the last run
> did (which were Hanes, I think).

If the last run were the shirts for OSCON, those were American Apparel.

Regards,
Mark

Re: About to order shirts

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
> If the last run were the shirts for OSCON, those were American Apparel.

By "last run" I mean "Postgres 9 Party".

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.