News coverage, link it here

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Oracle MySQL rival PostgreSQL updated
http://news.idg.no/cw/art.cfm?id=2FF3CABD-1A64-67EA-E4413921829A608A

PostgreSQL 9.0 brings replication and more
http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/PostgreSQL-9-0-brings-replication-and-more-1082376.html

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: News coverage, link it here

From
Selena Deckelmann
Date:
On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> Oracle MySQL rival PostgreSQL updated
> http://news.idg.no/cw/art.cfm?id=2FF3CABD-1A64-67EA-E4413921829A608A

Same article also published here:

http://www.infoworld.com/d/data-management/oracle-mysql-rival-postgresql-gets-major-revamp-979

Re: News coverage, link it here

From
Thom Brown
Date:

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Database/PostgreSQL-90-Adds-Replication-Technology-to-Open-Source-Database-439188/

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

Re: News coverage, link it here

From
Greg Smith
Date:
I'm still waiting for the Slashdot firehose to percolate out the one I
submitted hours ago:  http://slashdot.org/submission/1337810/

Less informative dupes have started showing up too, so if anyone has mod
points to throw toward mine that would help get a better message out.

--
Greg Smith, 2ndQuadrant US greg@2ndQuadrant.com Baltimore, MD
PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support  www.2ndQuadrant.us

Re: News coverage, link it here