MyYearBook missing from Featured Users?

From
Thom Brown
Date:
I notice that the Featured Users page doesn't mention MyYearBook.com,
which isn't exactly a small website.  Are we able to mention them?

--
Thom Brown
Registered Linux user: #516935

Re: MyYearBook missing from Featured Users?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 8/18/10 1:22 PM, Thom Brown wrote:
> I notice that the Featured Users page doesn't mention MyYearBook.com,
> which isn't exactly a small website.  Are we able to mention them?

That whole page needs an overhaul.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: MyYearBook missing from Featured Users?

From
Dan Langille
Date:
On 8/18/2010 4:22 PM, Thom Brown wrote:
> I notice that the Featured Users page doesn't mention MyYearBook.com,
> which isn't exactly a small website.  Are we able to mention them?

After checking with my CTO, tes, by all means, please list us as
myYearbook.com

[speaking with my myYearbook hat on]

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org/