Anyone in Madison?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

I'll be unexpectedly in Madison next week for an onsite contract.  Is
there a user group in Madison I could meet up with?  Maybe do a quick
session on 9.0?

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Anyone in Madison?

From
David Fetter
Date:
On Wed, Jul 07, 2010 at 02:31:04PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I'll be unexpectedly in Madison next week for an onsite contract.  Is
> there a user group in Madison I could meet up with?  Maybe do a quick
> session on 9.0?

As there are almost as many Madisons as Springfields, it may help to
mention that Josh is going to the one in Wisconsin.

Cheers,
David

Remember to vote!

Re: Anyone in Madison?

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On Wed, 2010-07-07 at 17:54 -0700, David Fetter wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 07, 2010 at 02:31:04PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > I'll be unexpectedly in Madison next week for an onsite contract.  Is
> > there a user group in Madison I could meet up with?  Maybe do a quick
> > session on 9.0?
>
> As there are almost as many Madisons as Springfields, it may help to
> mention that Josh is going to the one in Wisconsin.

There are people in Wisconsin?

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor

Re: Anyone in Madison?