Survey for 9.0 release?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
All,

Gary from EDB has hit me up about doing another survey of PostgreSQL
users around the 9.0 release.   Now, last year Simon pointed out that a
survey of people *after* the release might be more useful, to see how it
fulfilled their expectations, or not.

However, we won't capture as many people as we will with a survey on the
download page.

So, do we want to do a survey on the download page, one a couple months
after release, or both?

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Survey for 9.0 release?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
> So, do we want to do a survey on the download page, one a couple months
> after release, or both?

If nobody has any comments on this, we'll just rerun the survey we ran
last year with some adjustments to the questions.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.