Updates to regional contacts ...

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
RCs,

So I know I need to:
(a) add in Edwin for D.R.
(b) add in Cipriano for Cape Verde
(c) add in someone for Spain/Norway if only I could find his e-mail

What else do I need to update on the regional contacts?

Guido, are you still available to help, or are you busy?

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Updates to regional contacts ...

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of vie jun 11 21:17:58 -0400 2010:
> RCs,
>
> So I know I need to:
> (a) add in Edwin for D.R.
> (b) add in Cipriano for Cape Verde
> (c) add in someone for Spain/Norway if only I could find his e-mail

That's probably Rafael Martinez,
Rafael Martinez <r.m.guerrero@usit.uio.no>

> What else do I need to update on the regional contacts?
>
> Guido, are you still available to help, or are you busy?

IIRC he said he was stepping aside.

Re: Updates to regional contacts ...

From
Mariano Reingart
Date:
On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 11:15 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of vie jun 11 21:17:58 -0400 2010:
>> RCs,
>>
>> So I know I need to:
>> (a) add in Edwin for D.R.
>> (b) add in Cipriano for Cape Verde
>> (c) add in someone for Spain/Norway if only I could find his e-mail
>
> That's probably Rafael Martinez,
> Rafael Martinez <r.m.guerrero@usit.uio.no>
>
>> What else do I need to update on the regional contacts?
>>
>> Guido, are you still available to help, or are you busy?
>
> IIRC he said he was stepping aside.

I can help for Argentina, that was proposed and discused in our local
mailing list, with no objections:

http://archives.postgresql.org/arpug/2010-03/msg00008.php

Best Regards,

Mariano Reingart
http://www.arpug.com.ar
http://www.sistemasagiles.com.ar
http://reingart.blogspot.com

Re: Updates to regional contacts ...

From
Rafael Martinez
Date:

Date:
> I can help for Argentina, that was proposed and discused in our local
> mailing list, with no objections:

Cool, have you talked to Christian Koruki, or should I do that?

--

Date:
On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

>> I can help for Argentina, that was proposed and discused in our local
>> mailing list, with no objections:
>
> Cool, have you talked to Christian Koruki, or should I do that?

No, we didn't talked with Christian, but Guido Barosio (the current
press contact for Argentina) agrees with this change, and he already
recommended me as the new owner / moderator for our local mailing
lists (arpug, bapug).

Also, I'm maintaining the local community website:
http://www.arpug.com.ar (which contains information, documentation and
translation efforts), could it be listed?

BTW, if you need it for the list, my phone is +54 (011) 4450-0716

Date:
> No, we didn't talked with Christian, but Guido Barosio (the current
> press contact for Argentina) agrees with this change, and he already
> recommended me as the new owner / moderator for our local mailing
> lists (arpug, bapug).

Oh, right, I forgot that we'd switched over to Guido; for some reason I
thought Guido was Chile.  Should have looked at the list.

--

Date:
Rafael Martinez wrote:

> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
>>> (c) add in someone for Spain/Norway if only I could find his e-mail
>>
>> That's probably Rafael Martinez,
>> Rafael Martinez <r.m.guerrero@usit.uio.no>
>>

> Hei
>
> Yes, that's me. My phone, just in case you need it for the contact list
> is: +47-99256907

Hello

How's it going with this? it would be nice to get an official confirmation about
this so I can begin to organize contacts and plan the necessary things around the
9.0 release.

regards,
--
Rafael Martinez, <r.m.guerrero@usit.uio.no>