PostgreSQL Booth at LCA (1/23/10) -- Seeking volunteers!

From
Selena Deckelmann
Date:
Hi!

I've signed up for a PostgreSQL Booth for Open Day at LCA, January 23,
2010 from 11am-2pm.

To complete the form, I need:

-the names of people that will be occupying the booth, to save us time
if you could confirm which of those on the booth aren't registered
delegates for the the conference and we'll make name badges for them.
Anyone occupying the booth that is a delegate can wear their name
badge from the conference.

Who will be around that can help staff the booth?

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me
http://endpoint.com - work

Re: PostgreSQL Booth at LCA (1/23/10) -- Seeking volunteers!

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 17:27 -0800, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've signed up for a PostgreSQL Booth for Open Day at LCA, January 23,
> 2010 from 11am-2pm.

Google returns results that are certainly not correlating to a
PostgreSQL booth. LCA?

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
If the world pushes look it in the eye and GRR. Then push back harder. - Salamander

Re: PostgreSQL Booth at LCA (1/23/10) -- Seeking volunteers!

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Selena,

> Who will be around that can help staff the booth?

I don't know what time I'm speaking; otherwise, I should be around to staff.

You might want to bug the catalyst people to get the word out directly;
since they're organizing LCA this year, they may be too preoccupied to
read this list.

--Josh Berkus

Re: PostgreSQL Booth at LCA (1/23/10) -- Seeking volunteers!

From
David Fetter
Date:
On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 05:36:09PM -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 17:27 -0800, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I've signed up for a PostgreSQL Booth for Open Day at LCA, January 23,
> > 2010 from 11am-2pm.
>
> Google returns results that are certainly not correlating to a
> PostgreSQL booth. LCA?

Linuxconf Australia, held this year on the delightful (and very
Australian ;) North Island.

http://www.lca2010.org.nz/

Cheers,
David.