PGCon 2010

From
Gilberto Castillo Martínez
Date:
Hello Josh,

PGDay-Cuba 2010 will be held 4-6 February 2010, in La Havana at the University of
Science Informatic.

Here are a some ideas:

- migration of production systems to PostgreSQL
- data warehousing with PostgreSQL
- tuning PostgreSQL for different work loads
- replicating data on top of PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL derivatives and forks
- applications built around PostgreSQL
- tuning PostgreSQL for different work loads
- case studies and howtos
- how to use PostgreSQL with your particular environment

I Need dispatch luxury for promotion your event. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Gilberto Castillo,
La Habana, Cuba.
---
Este mensaje fue revisado por Kaspersky Mail Gateway en el servidor imx2.etecsa.cu
Visite nuestros sitios: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>
---
Este mensaje fue revisado por Kaspersky Mail Gateway en el servidor imx2.etecsa.cu
Visite nuestros sitios: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>

Re: PGCon 2010

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Gilberto Castillo Martínez wrote:
> Hello Josh,
>
> PGDay-Cuba 2010 will be held 4-6 February 2010, in La Havana at the University of
> Science Informatic.

Hi Gilberto,

I thought PGDay Cuba 2010 was supposed to be an internal event, i.e.
Cuba only.

Date:
El jue, 03-12-2009 a las 18:07 -0300, Alvaro Herrera escribió:
> Gilberto Castillo Martínez wrote:
> > Hello Josh,
> >
> > PGDay-Cuba 2010 will be held 4-6 February 2010, in La Havana at the University of
> > Science Informatic.
>
> Hi Gilberto,
>
> I thought PGDay Cuba 2010 was supposed to be an internal event, i.e.
> Cuba only.

All,

Yes, is our internal event. But, friend of ours from Republica
Dominicana and Venezuela it comes.

Gilberto Castillo

Re: PGCon 2010

From
Dan Langille
Date:
Gilberto Castillo Martínez wrote:
> Hello Josh,
>
> PGDay-Cuba 2010 will be held 4-6 February 2010, in La Havana at the University of
> Science Informatic.

I'm not sure why the subject of this thread is PGCon 2010.  :)

Date:
El vie, 04-12-2009 a las 21:57 -0500, Dan Langille escribió:
> Gilberto Castillo Martínez wrote:
> > Hello Josh,
> >
> > PGDay-Cuba 2010 will be held 4-6 February 2010, in La Havana at the University of
> > Science Informatic.
>
> I'm not sure why the subject of this thread is PGCon 2010.  :)
I must ask to be excused this time, for the subject.

Thank!!