CD labels

From
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Date:
Hi,

I need PostgreSQL CD labels for my live CD. Do we have a sample one
around?

Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com

Re: CD labels

From
Rob Napier
Date:
I’ve designed a number of CD labels over the years, though none compares to a hard rock CD with the dubious title:

    Fat, drunk & Stupid

On a more serious note, good CD design takes a bit of work to do it right, particularly if it is only one or two colours. Physical dimensions are particularly critical if you want to use the maximum area.

If you need help to design a CD cover, let me know. I’m happy to help out.

On 12/11/09 1:34 AM, "Devrim GÜNDÜZ" <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need PostgreSQL CD labels for my live CD. Do we have a sample one
> around?
>
> Regards,

Regards

Rob Napier