Need swag for LISA?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Robert,

If I'm going to send you booth gear, I need to get it in the mail soon.
 What do you need?

--Josh Berkus

Re: Need swag for LISA?

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 15:45 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert,
>
> If I'm going to send you booth gear, I need to get it in the mail soon.
>  What do you need?

I just sent him all the shirts, bags, drives, pins I have.

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
If the world pushes look it in the eye and GRR. Then push back harder. - Salamander

Re: Need swag for LISA?

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:

--

gilberto.castillo@etecsa.cu

> Robert,
>
> If I'm going to send you booth gear, I need to get it in the mail soon.
>  What do you need?

Dear Josh Berkus:

Remeber email address from Cuban Postgresql Community.

Thanks!
Gilberto Castillo
ETECSA, La Habana, Cuba.
---
Este mensaje fue revisado por Kaspersky Mail Gateway en el servidor imx2.etecsa.cu
Visite nuestros sitios: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>

Re: Need swag for LISA?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Gilberto,

> Remeber email address from Cuban Postgresql Community.

--Josh

Re: Need swag for LISA?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 10/21/09 3:52 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 15:45 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Robert,
>>
>> If I'm going to send you booth gear, I need to get it in the mail soon.
>>  What do you need?
>
> I just sent him all the shirts, bags, drives, pins I have.

So he either just needs flyers, or flyers and The Tube depending on the
booth setup.

--Josh Berkus