swag bags

From
gabrielle
Date:
... or perhaps more properly "bags for swag".

The cloth shopping bags with the elephant logo have been a big hit at
the various booths I've staffed over time.  Are there more of them
around?  If not, who do we talk to about getting some more made?

gabrielle

Re: swag bags

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 10/20/09 1:23 PM, gabrielle wrote:
> ... or perhaps more properly "bags for swag".
>
> The cloth shopping bags with the elephant logo have been a big hit at
> the various booths I've staffed over time.  Are there more of them
> around?  If not, who do we talk to about getting some more made?

We've been giving them away for free in SF.  Are you actually getting
donations for them?

--Josh

Re: swag bags

From
gabrielle
Date:
On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 10:51 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> On 10/20/09 1:23 PM, gabrielle wrote:
>> ... or perhaps more properly "bags for swag".
>>
>> The cloth shopping bags with the elephant logo have been a big hit at
>> the various booths I've staffed over time.  Are there more of them
>> around?  If not, who do we talk to about getting some more made?
>
> We've been giving them away for free in SF.  Are you actually getting
> donations for them?

Nope, giving them to people to put their *other swag* in. :)

gabrielle

Re: swag bags

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
> Nope, giving them to people to put their *other swag* in. :)

I think we still have some left.  Stuff is in storage at Fetter's place;
DF, are there any canvas bags in those boxes?

--Josh Berkus

Re: swag bags

From
gabrielle
Date:
On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

>> Nope, giving them to people to put their *other swag* in. :)
>
> I think we still have some left.  Stuff is in storage at Fetter's place;
> DF, are there any canvas bags in those boxes?

I don't need them for a good while yet.  I'm just trying to figure out
what's where & how to get more *before* The Last Minute (tm) ;)

gabrielle

Re: swag bags

From
David Fetter
Date:
On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 11:10:53AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

> > Nope, giving them to people to put their *other swag* in. :)
>
> I think we still have some left.  Stuff is in storage at Fetter's
> place; DF, are there any canvas bags in those boxes?

Not that I've found.

Cheers,
David (Boxes.  Lots of boxes.)

Remember to vote!

Re: swag bags

Date:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 10/20/09 1:23 PM, gabrielle wrote:
> > ... or perhaps more properly "bags for swag".
> >
> > The cloth shopping bags with the elephant logo have been a big hit at
> > the various booths I've staffed over time.  Are there more of them
> > around?  If not, who do we talk to about getting some more made?
>
> We've been giving them away for free in SF.  Are you actually getting
> donations for them?

FYI, PGCon Brazil had clear plastic envelopes with ziplock closures, and
they put all the swag in there, and my t-shirt even fit in it.  It was
very convenient, and something I would reuse later too.