Planet PostgreSQL

From
Christophe Pettus
Date:
So, deepest apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, but: What's
the protocol for getting my blog added to the Planet PostgreSQL
digest?  I've started doing more PG-specific blogging, and the video
that I do for various PG events is announced there.  Thanks!

--
-- Christophe Pettus
    xof@thebuild.com

Re: Planet PostgreSQL

From
Selena Deckelmann
Date:
Hi!

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> wrote:
> So, deepest apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, but: What's the
> protocol for getting my blog added to the Planet PostgreSQL digest?  I've
> started doing more PG-specific blogging, and the video that I do for various
> PG events is announced there.  Thanks!

You can add yourself!

See: http://planet.postgresql.org/add.html

The trickiest thing is getting your community account, if you don't
already have one.

:)

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me
http://endpoint.com - work

Re: Planet PostgreSQL

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:

Please see http://planet.postgresql.org/add.html for details about this.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Re: Planet PostgreSQL

From
Christophe Pettus
Date:
On Oct 16, 2009, at 1:35 PM, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> See: http://planet.postgresql.org/add.html

Well, that was easy!  Thank you (and Magnus, too).

--
-- Christophe Pettus
    xof@thebuild.com

Re: Planet PostgreSQL

From
Christophe Pettus
Date:
And pardon my naiveté, but what's the difference between:

    planet.postgresql.org
and    planetpostgresql.org

?  (I think I was looking at the latter; the former has a really clear
add link. :) )

--
-- Christophe Pettus
    xof@thebuild.com

Re: Planet PostgreSQL

From
Selena Deckelmann
Date:
On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> wrote:
> And pardon my naiveté, but what's the difference between:
>
>        planet.postgresql.org
> and     planetpostgresql.org
>
> ?  (I think I was looking at the latter; the former has a really clear add
> link. :) )

planetpostgresql.org is maintained by Devrim Gunduz, and
planet.postgresql.org is maintained on PGDG community-hosted servers.

-selena
--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me
http://endpoint.com - work