First Community Survey Up

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

Our first attempt at a community survey now has results up:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Surveys#8.4.0_Release_Community_Survey

The results of this are fairly interesting.  One must keep in mind that
the survey is mostly early adopters of 8.4, and One-Click installer
users at that.  That being said, there were a few surprises for me.
Blog later.

As Simon pointed out, this shouldn't be the end.  We really need to have
a more comprehensive survey with questions which cover a broader segment
of our community, and will be reusable for several releases to see what
progress we're making.  Volunteers?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: First Community Survey Up

From
Santiago Zarate

> As Simon pointed out, this shouldn't be the end.  We really need to have
> a more comprehensive survey with questions which cover a broader segment
> of our community, and will be reusable for several releases to see what
> progress we're making.  Volunteers?

/me rises hand

I can come with few ideas... :)

--