starting a local PostgreSQL Users Group ?

From
Kevin Kempter
Date:
Hi All;

Can someone point me to some info, FAQ's or a contact that will help me get a
new PostgreSQL Users Group up and running ?

Thanks in advance

/Kevin

Re: starting a local PostgreSQL Users Group ?

From
Guido Barosio
Date:
Kevin,

    AFAIK, Selena Deckelman is the one for this call!

She will probably spot this mail and jump with support :)

gb.-

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Kevin Kempter
<kevink@consistentstate.com> wrote:
> Hi All;
>
> Can someone point me to some info, FAQ's or a contact that will help me get a
> new PostgreSQL Users Group up and running ?
>

> Thanks in advance
>

> /Kevin

Re: starting a local PostgreSQL Users Group ?

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Guido Barosio escribió:
> Kevin,
>
>     AFAIK, Selena Deckelman is the one for this call!
>
> She will probably spot this mail and jump with support :)

She already did in another thread, weeks ago.  Kevin is actually waiting
on Marc Fournier to create the PUG list.

Date:
Kevin Kempter escribió:
> On Wednesday 04 March 2009 05:55:45 Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Guido Barosio escribió:
> > > Kevin,
> > >
> > >     AFAIK, Selena Deckelman is the one for this call!
> > >
> > > She will probably spot this mail and jump with support :)
> >
> > She already did in another thread, weeks ago.  Kevin is actually waiting
> > on Marc Fournier to create the PUG list.
>
> Actually its been about 1 week ago, maybe a bit less.

Huh, right.  I climbed a volcano (12000ft) in the meantime so to me it's
been a very long while ;-)  Sorry for the inaccuracy.

Date:
On Wednesday 04 March 2009 05:55:45 Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Guido Barosio escribió:
> > Kevin,
> >
> >     AFAIK, Selena Deckelman is the one for this call!
> >
> > She will probably spot this mail and jump with support :)
>
> She already did in another thread, weeks ago.  Kevin is actually waiting
> on Marc Fournier to create the PUG list.

Actually its been about 1 week ago, maybe a bit less. However Alvaro is
correct, at this point we only need the mailing list and access to add data to
pugs.postgresql.org

Thanks...

/Kevin