PostgreSQL Conference East: Survey Closed

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Hello,

Thank you to all that participated. The results were very enlightening.
You can view them here:

http://www.postgresqlconference.org/2009/east/

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: PostgreSQL Conference East: Survey Closed

From
"Gavin M. Roy"
Date:
Apparently not since one has to login to view them.

Date:
On Mon, 2008-12-15 at 16:06 -0500, Gavin M. Roy wrote:
> Apparently not since one has to login to view them.

I can not duplicate your issue.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--

Date:
On Mon, 2008-12-15 at 16:06 -0500, Gavin M. Roy wrote:
> Apologies, I skipped over the important parts and got right to the
> login screen. Looking forward to late winter, early spring :)

Heh.

Joshua D. Drake

--

Date: