pugs.postgresql.org: RSS feeds for recent changes

From
"Selena Deckelmann"
Date:
For those of you who can't get enough of User Group action:

http://pugs.postgresql.org/view/recent_changes/feed

Anyone who wants to hack on the feed to make the output properly formatted, please go right ahead :)

Also, feeds have been enabled for all user group views.

I.e.:  http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx, if pasted into a news reader (like http://reader.google.com/), the newsreader will most likely find an RSS feed and update when PDXPUG posts a new event.

xo puggies,
-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx

Re: pugs.postgresql.org: RSS feeds for recent changes

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Selena,

Related to this, I haven't been able to figure out how to upload presentations
to the pugs site.  Clue?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL