European PostgreSQL Day 2008's schedule has been published

From
Gabriele Bartolini
Date:
Ciao!

   I'm pleased to announce that the schedule for the European PGDay 2008
conference has now been published. Over the course of the two day
conference, there are 28 sessions planned covering a wide range of
topics in both English and Italian.

  For complete details of the schedule, please see
http://www.pgday.org/en/schedule .

  PGDay 2008 is a free PostgreSQL conference being held in Prato,
Tuscany, Italy on October the 17th and 18th. For more details, please
see the website: http://www.pgday.org/ .

   Registration for the conference is free, however places are limited
for safety reasons. To avoid disappointment, please register  as soon as
possible at http://register.pgday.org/ .

Thanks,
Gabriele
--
Gabriele Bartolini - Responsabile logistica PostgreSQL Day 2008
gabriele.bartolini@pgday.org - www.pgday.org - www.postgresql.org

Re: [pgeu-general] European PostgreSQL Day 2008's schedule has been published

From
Oleg Bartunov
Date:
On Sat, 27 Sep 2008, Gabriele Bartolini wrote:

> Ciao!
>
>   I'm pleased to announce that the schedule for the European PGDay 2008
> conference has now been published. Over the course of the two day
> conference, there are 28 sessions planned covering a wide range of
> topics in both English and Italian.
>
>  For complete details of the schedule, please see
> http://www.pgday.org/en/schedule .

Is't possible to know, who is going to present talks.  I don't see
any names. Particularly, I'm interested in two GiST related talks.
Probably, I can provide some help to authors.

>  PGDay 2008 is a free PostgreSQL conference being held in Prato,
> Tuscany, Italy on October the 17th and 18th. For more details, please
> see the website: http://www.pgday.org/ .
>
>   Registration for the conference is free, however places are limited
> for safety reasons. To avoid disappointment, please register  as soon as
> possible at http://register.pgday.org/ .
>
> Thanks,
> Gabriele

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83

Re: Re: [pgeu-general] European PostgreSQL Day 2008's schedule has been published

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Sep 2008, Gabriele Bartolini wrote:
>
>> Ciao!
>>
>>   I'm pleased to announce that the schedule for the European PGDay 2008
>> conference has now been published. Over the course of the two day
>> conference, there are 28 sessions planned covering a wide range of
>> topics in both English and Italian.
>>
>>  For complete details of the schedule, please see
>> http://www.pgday.org/en/schedule .
>
> Is't possible to know, who is going to present talks.  I don't see
> any names. Particularly, I'm interested in two GiST related talks.
> Probably, I can provide some help to authors.

See http://www.pgday.org/en/presentations.

We'll be merging that info into the schedule as well as Gabriele said,
but all talks are listed at that page. I think there is a simliar page
for the italian talks, but I don't know the language well enough to
point you there.

//Magnus