Need marketing contacts

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

I need marketing contacts at the following PostgreSQL-using companies for
joint event activity.  All help welcome, but please reply privately!

Pentaho
BlackDuck
CashNetUSA
Hi5
EZRez
Reddit
Pandora
Unisys
OpenBravo
Canonical
... other companies which ship with PostgreSQL, use it internally, or base
web services on it and might be interested in joint marketing and/or
sponsorships.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

Re: [sfpug] Need marketing contacts

From
Matthew Lanier
Date:
josh-

chat with me re hi5.  i run the DB team there and can pass you to the
correct person.

m@

--

Matthew D. P. K. Strelchun-Lanier