We're in the LWE-SF mailer!

From
Josh Berkus
All:

Thanks to Josh Drake's efforts, the PostgreSQL Day San Francisco is in
the advertising mailer for LinuxWorldExpo San Francisco.  This means
that it's just been advertised to about 100,000 people.  Yaaay!

Anyway, that probably means its time to start planning this event.  I'll
be putting it on the calendar and soliciting talks soon; who wants to be
on the event committee?

--Josh

Re: We're in the LWE-SF mailer!

From
David Fetter
Date:
On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 12:54:31PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> All:
>
> Thanks to Josh Drake's efforts, the PostgreSQL Day San Francisco is
> in the advertising mailer for LinuxWorldExpo San Francisco.  This
> means that it's just been advertised to about 100,000 people.
> Yaaay!
>
> Anyway, that probably means its time to start planning this event.
> I'll be putting it on the calendar and soliciting talks soon; who
> wants to be on the event committee?

I'm in!

Cheers,
David (yes, that means I volunteered to do the grunt work)

Remember to vote!

Re: We're in the LWE-SF mailer!

From
"Guido Barosio"
Date:
Date?

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 12:28 AM, David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:
> On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 12:54:31PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> All:
>>
>> Thanks to Josh Drake's efforts, the PostgreSQL Day San Francisco is
>> in the advertising mailer for LinuxWorldExpo San Francisco.  This
>> means that it's just been advertised to about 100,000 people.
>> Yaaay!
>>
>> Anyway, that probably means its time to start planning this event.
>> I'll be putting it on the calendar and soliciting talks soon; who
>> wants to be on the event committee?
>
> I'm in!
>
> Cheers,
> David (yes, that means I volunteered to do the grunt work)
> --
> David Fetter <david@fetter.org> http://fetter.org/
> Phone: +1 415 235 3778  AIM: dfetter666  Yahoo!: dfetter
> Skype: davidfetter      XMPP: david.fetter@gmail.com
>
> Remember to vote!
> Consider donating to Postgres: http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate

Guido Barosio
-----------------------
http://www.globant.com
guido.barosio@globant.com

Re: We're in the LWE-SF mailer!

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On Sunday 11 May 2008 13:49, Guido Barosio wrote:
> Date?

www.linuxworldexpo.com

August 5th for the PostgreSQL Day.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

Re: We're in the LWE-SF mailer!

From
"Derek Rodner"
Date:
Josh,
I'd be happy to be on the committee

Derek

Derek M. Rodner
Director, Marketing
EnterpriseDB Corporation
732.331.1333 office
484.252.1943 cell
www.enterprisedb.com

Date:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> All:
>
> Thanks to Josh Drake's efforts, the PostgreSQL Day San Francisco is in
> the advertising mailer for LinuxWorldExpo San Francisco.  This means
> that it's just been advertised to about 100,000 people.  Yaaay!
>
> Anyway, that probably means its time to start planning this event.  I'll
> be putting it on the calendar and soliciting talks soon; who wants to be
> on the event committee?

I can help. I am attending both OSCON and LinuxWorldExpo this year.

Re: [sfpug] We're in the LWE-SF mailer!

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Bruce,

> I can help. I am attending both OSCON and LinuxWorldExpo this year.

Heh, I think you just volunteered yourself for a keynote.

I'll be good to see you.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

Re: We're in the LWE-SF mailer!

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On Sat, 10 May 2008 12:54:31 -0700
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> Anyway, that probably means its time to start planning this event.
> I'll be putting it on the calendar and soliciting talks soon; who
> wants to be on the event committee?

Let me know if there is anything further I can do.

Joshua D. Drake