Progres of pg certification

From
"Mudy Situmorang"
Date:
Hi,
Anyone know the progres of pg certification? Does
postgresqlcertification.org still up and running?
I've tried to join the certification list but looks like its empty.

Is it ok to post certification issue here?

Thanks.

Re: Progres of pg certification

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On Wed, 7 May 2008 02:04:01 +0700
"Mudy Situmorang" <mudy@tdmm.net> wrote:

> Hi,
> Anyone know the progres of pg certification? Does
> postgresqlcertification.org still up and running?

Yep it sure is. We are currently working on the job task analysis,
which is a survey to determine exactly what we are trying to certify.

> I've tried to join the certification list but looks like its empty.

Yes that is a problem we noticed. The lists are moving to a new
machine, you should be able to join the list later today.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake