In the belly of the beast (MySQLCon)

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Hello,

I am currently chilling at MySQLCon. If any other Elephant riders who
are doing a little Dolphin hunting are about... I am in Ballroom E
about to give a talk on what Mysql can learn from PostgreSQL.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

PostgreSQL SPI Liaison | SPI Director |  PostgreSQL political pundit

Attachment

Re: [GENERAL] In the belly of the beast (MySQLCon)

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:43:04 -0400
Geoffrey <lists@serioustechnology.com> wrote:

> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am currently chilling at MySQLCon. If any other Elephant riders
> > who are doing a little Dolphin hunting are about... I am in
> > Ballroom E about to give a talk on what Mysql can learn from
> > PostgreSQL.
>
> Check the room for barrels of tar and feathers before you start your
> presentation...

O.k. the presentation can not be found on planet...
www.planetpostgresql.org .

Joshua D. Drake

PostgreSQL SPI Liaison | SPI Director |  PostgreSQL political pundit

Attachment

Re: [GENERAL] In the belly of the beast (MySQLCon)

From
Geoffrey
Date:

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin

Re: [GENERAL] In the belly of the beast (MySQLCon)

From
Erik Jones
Date:
Dude, you have got to let us know how that goes...

On Apr 17, 2008, at 1:29 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently chilling at MySQLCon. If any other Elephant riders who
> are doing a little Dolphin hunting are about... I am in Ballroom E
> about to give a talk on what Mysql can learn from PostgreSQL.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Joshua D. Drake
>
> --
> The PostgreSQL Company since 1997: http://www.commandprompt.com/
> PostgreSQL Community Conference: http://www.postgresqlconference.org/
> Donate to the PostgreSQL Project: http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate
> PostgreSQL SPI Liaison | SPI Director |  PostgreSQL political pundit

Erik Jones

DBA | Emma®
erik@myemma.com
800.595.4401 or 615.292.5888