pt_BR PUG

From
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Date:
Hi,

Looking at [1], I saw that Brazilian PostgreSQL Group [2] is not listed.
Could someone arrange this? Maybe it belongs to -www but I know there
are some -www guys around.

[1] http://pugs.postgresql.org/
[2] http://www.postgresql.org.br/

--
   Euler Taveira de Oliveira
   http://www.timbira.com/

Re: pt_BR PUG

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 11:42:31 -0300
Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler@timbira.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Looking at [1], I saw that Brazilian PostgreSQL Group [2] is not
> listed. Could someone arrange this? Maybe it belongs to -www but I
> know there are some -www guys around.

Yep we will get this taken care of but in the future yes, it would be
most useful to ping pgsql-www, which I am copying on this reply.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> [1] http://pugs.postgresql.org/
> [2] http://www.postgresql.org.br/

Re: pt_BR PUG

From
"Selena Deckelmann"
Date:
Hello Euler!

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 7:42 AM, Euler Taveira de Oliveira
<euler@timbira.com> wrote:

>  Looking at [1], I saw that Brazilian PostgreSQL Group [2] is not listed.
> Could someone arrange this? Maybe it belongs to -www but I know there are
> some -www guys around.

I've added it to the pugs.postgresql.org site.  Thanks for letting me
know I missed it!

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann