College of New Jersey looking for pro-bono PostgreSQL hosting

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Web Folks, EDB,

The IS department of the College of New Jersey is looking for off-campus,
pro-bono PostgreSQL+PHP hosting for two student-built applications which
benefit their Journalism department.  The hosting donor could recieve
favorably publicity from the projects and/or university.

Please contact me if you can offer to host.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

Re: College of New Jersey looking for pro-bono PostgreSQL hosting

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:

Re: College of New Jersey looking for pro-bono PostgreSQL hosting

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Josh,

> What kind of bandwidth do they require?

That information isn't available; they simply don't know.  I'd expect it to
be low, though.

--

Date: