Exhibiting PostgreSQL at LugRadio Live 2008

From
"Selena Deckelmann"
Date:
Anyone else available to be at an exhibit April 12 & 13 in San
Francisco? I'm speaking at this event, and will be there.

We're being offered space and we can provide liveCDs for the goodie
bag. No charge :)

Could we get a batch of 500 liveCDs for this event?

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group

Re: Exhibiting PostgreSQL at LugRadio Live 2008

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> Anyone else available to be at an exhibit April 12 & 13 in San
> Francisco? I'm speaking at this event, and will be there.
>
> We're being offered space and we can provide liveCDs for the goodie
> bag. No charge :)
>
> Could we get a batch of 500 liveCDs for this event?

How many people do we expect to be there? Not even LinuxWorld goes
through 500 CDs.

JOshua D. Drake

Date:
On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 7:06 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Selena Deckelmann wrote:
>  > Anyone else available to be at an exhibit April 12 & 13 in San
>  > Francisco? I'm speaking at this event, and will be there.
>  >
>  > We're being offered space and we can provide liveCDs for the goodie
>  > bag. No charge :)
>  >
>  > Could we get a batch of 500 liveCDs for this event?
>
>  How many people do we expect to be there? Not even LinuxWorld goes
>  through 500 CDs.

They wanted to put our CDs in their bags. No charge.

They're expecting 500-700 people, and they're stuffing 500 bags.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group
http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx
http://www.chesnok.com/daily

Re: Exhibiting PostgreSQL at LugRadio Live 2008

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Selena,

> Anyone else available to be at an exhibit April 12 & 13 in San
> Francisco? I'm speaking at this event, and will be there.

I should be available.  It's right before I leave for Brazil, though, so I
might not be available the whole time.

> We're being offered space and we can provide liveCDs for the goodie
> bag. No charge :)

Cool.  Josh, can we do a printing ASAP?

--
Josh Berkus