Toronto Region PUG

From
"Christopher Browne"
Date:
Based on some recent events, there is clearly plenty enough of a
PostgreSQL community around Toronto to warrant a group.

I have too many things on my plate to take this on myself, but can
certainly assist with things, and can point someone at decent
locations and such.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results."  -- assortedly attributed to Albert
Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, Rita Mae Brown, and Rudyard Kipling

Re: Toronto Region PUG

From
"Selena Deckelmann"
Date:
Hi Christopher,

On Feb 13, 2008 3:04 PM, Christopher Browne <cbbrowne@gmail.com> wrote:
> Based on some recent events, there is clearly plenty enough of a
> PostgreSQL community around Toronto to warrant a group.

Awesome!

> I have too many things on my plate to take this on myself, but can
> certainly assist with things, and can point someone at decent
> locations and such.

Would you be willing to admin the mailing list? Or do you have someone
else in mind for that?

Also - what would you like for the mailing list name?

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group