PostgreSQL BOF Tonite in Raleigh, NC - Carolina Ale House

From
Chander Ganesan
Date:
I know it's kind of late notice, but a bunch of local PostgreSQL folks
(and non local ones) are getting together tonite at 7 PM at the Carolina
Ale House at Briar Creek:

http://www.carolinaalehouse.com/locations.shtml
Alexander Place
7981 Skyland Ridge
Raleigh, NC 27617
(919) 957-4200

We will talk some about the new PostgreSQL 8.3 release and its
features.  If you need directions, would like to attend, or have any
questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at the number(s) below.

I'd call this the second meeting of MADPUG (The Mid-Atlantic District
PostgreSQL Users Group).

Hope to see you there.

--
Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.

Re: PostgreSQL BOF Tonite in Raleigh, NC - Carolina Ale House

From
"Selena Deckelmann"
Date:
On Feb 7, 2008 9:18 AM, Chander Ganesan <chander@otg-nc.com> wrote:
> I know it's kind of late notice, but a bunch of local PostgreSQL folks
> (and non local ones) are getting together tonite at 7 PM at the Carolina
> Ale House at Briar Creek:

Very cool, Chander!!  Do you have a mailing list and/or a website?

I hope we get to meet at PostgreSQL East.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group

Re: PostgreSQL BOF Tonite in Raleigh, NC - Carolina Ale House

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 12:18:14 -0500
Chander Ganesan <chander@otg-nc.com> wrote:

> I'd call this the second meeting of MADPUG (The Mid-Atlantic District
> PostgreSQL Users Group).

Lets get this up on pugs, and get a madpug list setup.

Selena?

Joshua D. Drake

PostgreSQL SPI Liaison | SPI Director |  PostgreSQL political pundit

Attachment

Date:
Selena Deckelmann wrote:
I know it's kind of late notice, but a bunch of local PostgreSQL folks
(and non local ones) are getting together tonite at 7 PM at the Carolina
Ale House at Briar Creek:
Very cool, Chander!!  Do you have a mailing list and/or a website?
No and No (at present).  However, one would be good.  Though we've only met twice in the last 6 months.  However, I think I'll try to schedule meetings sometimes around our PG courses here...  :-)
I hope we get to meet at PostgreSQL East.
Unfortunately, I'll be on the shores of Puerta Plata, Dominican Republic that week..however, one of our staff might be there..

chander
-selena