Austin, TX group?

From
"Selena Deckelmann"
Date:
I noticed that we have 7 people who are interested in having a user
group in Austin (At least according to
http://postgresql.meetup.com/about/).

Anyone here near Austin? Decibel, where are you?

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group

Re: Austin, TX group?

From
Larry Rosenman
Date:
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008, Selena Deckelmann wrote:

> I noticed that we have 7 people who are interested in having a user
> group in Austin (At least according to
> http://postgresql.meetup.com/about/).
>
> Anyone here near Austin? Decibel, where are you?

Decibel! and I are both in/near Austin.

What can I do to help facilitate?

Thanks,
Larry Rosenman
> -selena

Phone: +1 512-248-2683                 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893

Re: Austin, TX group?

From
Decibel!
Date:
On Feb 6, 2008, at 10:37 AM, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> I noticed that we have 7 people who are interested in having a user
> group in Austin (At least according to
> http://postgresql.meetup.com/about/).
>
> Anyone here near Austin? Decibel, where are you?

Yeah, it's been on my TODO for some time now... I should be able to
actually start something in April.

Anyone who wants to beat me to it is more than welcome...
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  decibel@decibel.org

Re: Austin, TX group?

From
"Selena Deckelmann"
Date:
On Feb 13, 2008 8:30 AM, Decibel! <decibel@decibel.org> wrote:
> On Feb 6, 2008, at 10:37 AM, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> > I noticed that we have 7 people who are interested in having a user
> > group in Austin (At least according to
> > http://postgresql.meetup.com/about/).
> >
> > Anyone here near Austin? Decibel, where are you?
>
> Yeah, it's been on my TODO for some time now... I should be able to
> actually start something in April.
>
> Anyone who wants to beat me to it is more than welcome...

Good to hear from you!

Larry has offered to be point person on the mailing list.  We're
getting that together now.

-selena