MS SQL Server to PosgreSQL translator

From
"Michael Holzman"
Date:
Hi All,

I'd like to inform you about the alpha version of MS SQL Server to
PosgreSQL translator made by Etersoft, a Russian software maker. This
is the announcement http://etersoft.ru/content/view/148/1/. The site
is in Russian but I think if you contact them via phone +7 (812)
312-61-43 or mail sales@etersoft.ru they would be happy to
help/explain what the product does.

I have nothing in common with the company. I just thought it is a
classic win-win situation where both parties can benefit.

    Michael Holzman

Re: MS SQL Server to PosgreSQL translator

From
Alexey Klyukin
Date:
Michael Holzman wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'd like to inform you about the alpha version of MS SQL Server to
> PosgreSQL translator made by Etersoft, a Russian software maker. This
> is the announcement http://etersoft.ru/content/view/148/1/. The site
> is in Russian but I think if you contact them via phone +7 (812)
> 312-61-43 or mail sales@etersoft.ru they would be happy to
> help/explain what the product does.

Actually there is a page in russian here:
http://wiki.etersoft.ru/SELTA, explaining that the product is supposed
to work only with "1C" accounting software, which is quite popular in
Russia. It seems that this is not a general translator.

Regards,
Alexey.