Re: [pgsql-www] We need an Advocacy wiki

From
"Dave Page"

There are disability discrimination issues with all the captcha type systems we've looked at in the past, but we're
opento suggestions.

/D

Re: [pgsql-www] We need an Advocacy wiki

From
Neil Conway
Date:
On Sat, 2007-04-08 at 18:50 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> There are disability discrimination issues with all the captcha type
> systems we've looked at in the past, but we're open to suggestions.

What "discrimination issues" are you referring to?

Given the multitude of captcha-like systems, I doubt our requirements
are so unique that we can't find something that does what we need.

-Neil

Date:
On Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 06:50:30PM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> > Well, at the bare minimum we need a captcha or something similar.
>
> There are disability discrimination issues with all the captcha type systems we've looked at in the past, but we're
opento suggestions.

Yeah, I think the logical way to go is the ones that ask a question
that's hard for a computer to answer; though I know there's also captcha
systems that let you listen to someone speaking the captcha.
--
Decibel!, aka Jim Nasby                        decibel@decibel.org