Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL, PGDAY, PGParty and OSCON 2007 Rocked!

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Richard Broersma Jr wrote:
> --- "Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> For those who were too square to be there,
>
> For us squares, are there any pictures avaliable of this event?

Yes :)... they are coming. I hope to have them all this weekend.

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/

Date:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Richard Broersma Jr wrote:
>> --- "Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> For those who were too square to be there,
>>
>> For us squares, are there any pictures avaliable of this event?
>
> Yes :)... they are coming. I hope to have them all this weekend.

I call this one:

"See! EDB and CMD *are* friends!"

http://www.commandprompt.com/images/oscon_2007.png

For those who don't know, the big guy with the huge smile across his
face is Jim Nasby of EDB, while the guy he is ahem, hugging is me,
Joshua Drake.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL, PGDAY, PGParty and OSCON 2007 Rocked!

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Richard Broersma Jr wrote:

>>> For us squares, are there any pictures avaliable of this event?
>> Yes :)... they are coming. I hope to have them all this weekend.
>
> I call this one:
>
> "See! EDB and CMD *are* friends!"
>
> http://www.commandprompt.com/images/oscon_2007.png
>
> For those who don't know, the big guy with the huge smile across his face
> is Jim Nasby of EDB, while the guy he is ahem, hugging is me, Joshua Drake.

Left to right: Michael <sorry I don't remember your last name> from UGA
(surely everyone knows what UGA is, right?), Josh Berkus, Jim Nasby,
Josh Drake, David Fetter, Robert Treat.

Prerna Mamgain and Selena Deckelmann (no Josh, it's not "Dickman") have
pictures of the booth with all the bunnies; though neither of them
promised they would be sending the pictures, I'll bet they'll try ;-)

--
Alvaro Herrera       Valdivia, Chile   ICBM: S 39º 49' 18.1", W 73º 13' 56.4"
"People get annoyed when you try to debug them."  (Larry Wall)

Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL, PGDAY, PGParty and OSCON 2007 Rocked!

From
Robert Treat
Date:
On Monday 30 July 2007 23:39, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > http://www.commandprompt.com/images/oscon_2007.png
> >
> Left to right: Michael <sorry I don't remember your last name> from UGA
> (surely everyone knows what UGA is, right?), Josh Berkus, Jim Nasby,
> Josh Drake, David Fetter, Robert Treat.

Michael is Michael Brewer, from the University of Georgia in Athens.

--
Robert Treat

Re: PostgreSQL, PGDAY, PGParty and OSCON 2007 Rocked!

From
Michael Brewer
Date:
On Jul 31, 1:12 am, xzi...@users.sourceforge.net (Robert Treat) wrote:
> Michael is Michael Brewer, from the University of Georgia in Athens.

Present! ;)

It was really great seeing everyone at PDXPUG PostgreSQL Day and
OSCON;  thanks for letting me help in booth duty.  :)

---Michael Brewer
mbrewer@gmail.com

Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL, PGDAY, PGParty and OSCON 2007 Rocked!

From
Selena Deckelmann
Date:
On Jul 30, 2007, at 8:39 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Prerna Mamgain and Selena Deckelmann (no Josh, it's not "Dickman")
> have
> pictures of the booth with all the bunnies; though neither of them
> promised they would be sending the pictures, I'll bet they'll try ;-)

I still haven't unloaded my camera. I got some action shots, but not
the whole group. If someone talks to Prerna - please ask her to share
her pictures!

-selena

Date:
Selena Deckelmann wrote:

> On Jul 30, 2007, at 8:39 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
>> Prerna Mamgain and Selena Deckelmann (no Josh, it's not "Dickman") have
>> pictures of the booth with all the bunnies; though neither of them
>> promised they would be sending the pictures, I'll bet they'll try ;-)
>
> I still haven't unloaded my camera. I got some action shots, but not the
> whole group. If someone talks to Prerna - please ask her to share her
> pictures!

She sent'em to me the other day; I uploaded them to Flickr:

http://flickr.com/photos/alvherre
(which seems to be in a bit of a shortage right now ...)