Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presen ce

From
"Dave Page"

My boss is certainly very pro-community involvement , but justifying that expense claim might be stretching things a
little!I imagine Stefan would have an even harder job :-(

/D

Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presen ce

From
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

hey yeah ... I guess my boss would just respond by handing me a bottle
of beer over and say "take that one instead" ;-)

Stefan

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Ahh but postgresqlparty is the perfect expense. It is on Sunday... and
Monday is OSCON :). You got to be there anyway ;)

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/

Date:
Joshua D. Drake wrote: