mysql 6

From
"Guido Barosio"
Date:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/falcon/en/apbs01.html

Look at the amount of bugs being sorted, and the amount of new features.

--
Guido Barosio
-----------------------

Re: mysql 6

From
Lukas Kahwe Smith
Date:
Guido Barosio wrote:
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/falcon/en/apbs01.html
>
> Look at the amount of bugs being sorted, and the amount of new features.

You might be confused about how MySQL does their releases. 6.0.0 does
not mean its a stable release. 6.0.0 is still alpha code. Actually
6.0.0's main purpose is to make it known that the next release stable
release will be MySQL 6 and not 5.2.

regards,
Lukas

Re: mysql 6

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:
> Guido Barosio wrote:
>> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/falcon/en/apbs01.html
>>
>> Look at the amount of bugs being sorted, and the amount of new features.
>
> You might be confused about how MySQL does their releases. 6.0.0 does
> not mean its a stable release. 6.0.0 is still alpha code. Actually
> 6.0.0's main purpose is to make it known that the next release stable
> release will be MySQL 6 and not 5.2.

Even with that they are still 2.4 releases behind us ;)

> regards,
> Lukas

>                http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate

Re: mysql 6

From
Gabriele Bartolini
Date:
Joshua D. Drake ha scritto:
> Even with that they are still 2.4 releases behind us ;)
This is hilarious! :)

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Web Programmer, IWA/HWG Member
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy